| Leaving for Kharkov!! 12 hour trip.....all night long. :) |
| Finally arrived in Kharkov!!! |
| We rode the train for the first time in Ukraine |
| The orphanage we stayed in all week.... |
| Teaching Bible lesson.... |
| I was one of the leaders of the youngest group ages 13-16 |
| Explaining the rules of the competitions we were about to have.... |
| Eight person-circle tug of war.....it was hard!!! |
| Three-leg race.... |
| The cafeteria where we ate all our meals.... |
| Ivan and Yuriy leading the children in songs.... |
| Konstantin preaching.... |
| I was one of the preachers for our Sunday morning service with the kids. |
| Yuriy and Ilya singing a duet.... |
| Playing the flute for the children.... |
| We quoted our group poem and sang our song together for the last time!!! |
| The front entrance of the orphanage or "Camp Swallow"... |
| Morning line up.... |
| Ilya teaching Bible to the second group of children ages 17-18 |
| Doing a skit for the kids....my head....Ilya's arms.... :) |
| Yuriy preaching during one of our night services for the children.... |
| This bus took Yuriy away...he leaves for USA soon to start Medical school! |
| Morning line up picture....around 80 orphans in this orphanage... |
| Our camp leaders....we teamed up with the "Little Lambs" ministry. |
| Ilya preaching the last time before he leaves.... |
| Ilya waiting for the train to take him to Russia! He will visit his birth place. |
| Playing crazy soccer....no rules for the leaders!! Yes, I am holding the ball! |
| My awesome group of kids! I love them very much! |
| I made a camp t-shirt and all the orphans signed it! |
| It was an amazing week of camp! I will never forget it.....God is so good! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment