Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Washington DC and New York City

Washington D.C. and New York City...

Well, along the way up to Echo camp, my PCC friends and I toured these two famous cities. It was almost all of our first times in these cities so we had a blast! From visiting famous buildings to walking around times square, we were blessed with a wonderful time of fellowship and fun. As college students, we had to be thrifty and were able to enjoy these cities at low cost expenses. Praise the Lord! I made a short video in honor of our memories in these two cities......enjoy!

P.S. - I wanted to include a special thanks to the three people who greatly blessed our PCC group while in New York City. Tanya, thank you for hosting the girls and being our tour guide on Monday! Cousin Michael, thank you for opening your apartment for us seven guys! And last, but not least, Uncle Ardy, thank you for being our tour guide on Tuesday and for your generosity. We greatly appreciated all of you! Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment